Saturday, April 4, 2009

SUM NEW MIXES I'VE BEEN MESSIN WIT

Aint had alot of time on tha computer lately, but here go a few of the newer mixes i've been workin on for a while now...

Kazi Ft Husalah & Keak da Sneak - Baby (smerk custom beat remix) - http://www.4shared.com/file/96673029/1043e6a1/Kazi_Ft_Husalah__Keak_da_Sneak_-_Baby__smerk_custom_beat_remix_.html

Tha first verse sound like it might be a lil off key, but tha rest of it sound clean 2 me. used tha beat 4rm "Young boi basehead - freaky"


Ron Browz Ft Jim Jones & Juelz Santana - Pop Champagin (dj smerk blend) -
http://www.4shared.com/file/96672903/75cd31d7/Ron_Browz_Ft_Jim_Jones__Juelz_Santana_-_Pop_Champagin__dj_smerk_blend_.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayo smerk, I been listening to your music for awhile now, and keep doign what your doing. I'll make sure i comment more on your site, i know how much a pain in the ass it is to re-up links.

First, that pop champagne song is sick as fuuuck. But I got a request though, can you redo your remix of Clyde Carson's song mixed with the stronger beat and up the volume on the vocals and lower the beats? Its a sick ass song but I can't really here what he's saying. Thanks mane

- Call Me King

djsmerk said...

Thanks alot for tha comment! I'm glad u like tha mixes, i fixed that stronger hyphy juice mix and posted it on tha main page. lemmy kno if it's vocals are coo, an just hit me up if u need me 2 re-up another link or any other request and i c waht i can do.

Anonymous said...

Hey Smerk this 2 remixes are great ones! Thats the way I like your music

Hyphydumby